Saturday, November 5, 2011

The MOB Surprise!

I'm back. I'd like to tell you about Mickey. MickeyMoo is perfect. He really is. I used to hear Mom say that to him and I get it now. He's the only one that from the get go was accepted and even loved by Minnie. She's tough I tell you and yet...he arrived and she was the first to greet him. She saw what he'd done for Mom and was very proud of him. She took to him right away. He's just that lovable. Minnie, well she's fierce. I mean you have to meet her to get it. She is the leader of the MOB (that would be Minnie, Oscar, Bubba) show. All activities, heck all everything has to be approved by the MOB. I finally found out some stuff about Minnie. She was the youngest to arrive in Heaven and she had nobody here to greet her. She used that time to write the rulebooks I guess. She was the first ever cat Mom had. She was the reason all other cats came to be, she is very sure to mention that at the drop of a hat. Minmouse knows more about Mom (and Dad) than anyone. She won't talk about how or why she left so soon, and it doesn't matter anymore does it? When Winnie arrived, well that was awkward. ( I should state for the record that I was not here for any of this, it is information I have gathered for this story. I do know it to be true as this is Heaven, so there are no lies here!). Winnie spent 19 years with Mom. So she was the opposite of Minnie as she had Mom the longest. They were not quite ready to be best buddies but...they both love all the same people and dogs and cats, so it made it a bit easier to get along. MinMouse explained to WinPoo that all would be well as long as Winnie knew she wouldn't be Queen of the Universe but would still be Queen to all gray army cats. Winnie didn't mind too much, she was so happy to have so many friends already here and she knew Minmouse was well...MinMouse. I do think I still see a bit of jealousy (which is not allowed here) when Minnie sees Winnie and Katie go out together. Katie, well she is just a beauty queen herself. I am glad I don't look like her, she's pure white...that would be rough on me. I tend to spill stuff and make messes and I'd be dirty all the time, ya know what I mean? So that's part of the group up here. I guess I'm filling you in on this 'cause tomorrow is Winnie's 2nd birthday here. Minmouse and Mickey have arranged a HUGE surprise party for her. They've invited over 1000 cats and dogs and maybe 40 or 50 of Fred's closest friends. It should be quite the event...tons of food. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment