Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's the 29th...MY DAY.

Today is November 29th. This is a special day for me. My Mom found me on the 29th of June and has deemed the 29th of each month my 'versary day. Neat huh? On this day I get my choice of treats, meals, walk lengths and directions, and just about anything else I can think of. It's a good deal, wonder why it's only one day each month? Even though I'm up here now she still marks this day. That's my Mom....she always remembers me, me, me,me. The cats and Celie were a bit put off about this celebration each month. Now is it my fault they didn't get a day like this every month? Nope, I'm special, I'm Max! They also never mention that they get an entire Month for their birthdays. I don't complain about that, I don't know when my birthday was so it's hard to demand a month huh? I look forward to this day, I really do. Mom wakes up and the kisses begin. The treats, they come all day long. Then there's Lunch. We don't normally get lunch, but on this day we do. Then comes dinner. Most often it's steak. That should be it was steak. Once we moved to our new home things changed. A friend of Mom and Dad's came over with the most Wonderful food on the planet and from then on it became 'Strami' night. The Hat has the most wonderful pastrami on earth. (OK, I have no idea if there's better somewhere, but it sounds good huh?). The size of these sandwiches, well even for a fellow like me I get at least 2 meals from them, which means the party continues for days. Oh how I loved these sandwiches!
Each month Dad came home from working hard all day and then would go to the Hat and order my dinner. Yes, I got delivery service, how cool is that??? I told you I had a wonderful life! These are the things you can't forget, a Mom with kisses and hugs non-stop and a Dad who works as a delivery man for me. Yes, my life was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment