Saturday, November 5, 2011

FIDO GOES TO BOOT CAMP!

Living in my forever home is really great. Cele and Fred are still here, I guess they live here too? I don't know if they're ever going to talk to me. Fred really stays away. I don't know why. I always run to him to show him I'm friendly, but he seems to get upset by that. I don't know what to do. CelieNudge is very nice to me. She's a girl though, so she seems a bit "reserved". When we go outside she's not into running and jumping, she seems to do her thing and go back to the door and back to the couch inside. Not me. I am a D.O.G. I am not a furniture type guy. I'm tough, I am Max. When in the yard I saw there's alot of areas for exploring beyond the fence. I decided it was time to check it out. I heard they call in the "common area" whatever that is. I think it's a great running park. I went through to it ( I can't reveal my escape route, sorry) and
I was off. There's SOOO much grass, as far as the eye can see. I ran and ran and only stopped to say hello to the dogs I spotted on the other side of the fences. Come play, come play I said but not one dog did. Bunch of wussies. I was having a great time. I heard my name being called over and over again so I dashed back up near the fence. First Mom was there, next time Dad.
I waved and ran by. Catch you on the way back guys! They called again and again I returned to the fence and said, what...I'm right here, what's up? Dad got a strange look on his face and said Max...If you don't come back right now we're going to leave you there. Oh, ok...sure. I just laughed and ran off. These folks are so silly. They let cats run their lives, I am so sure I can get them to do whatever I want, whenever I want. Ha...leave me, right. So I ran amuck for a bit.
I then ran back to the fence. The lights are out. It's dark out here. Wait a second, it's dark in there too. What's up guys? I better get back and let them know the lights went out. I got back
and stood at the door. I even knocked on it and barked even...nobody came. Well, the cats and Celienudge came. They all shook their heads and said boy are you in big trouble. ME? What am I in trouble for? For being a dog? Hardly. I waited. I waited for a long time for the lights to come back on. Well. the lights did come back on but there was a look on Dad's face that didn't look like he was happy. I wonder what's up? He said I was going to go to Camp the next day. Wow...doggie camp? Never knew there was such a place. He said it was called Boot Camp. Guess some guy named Boot runs it? Can't wait, I bet at camp I'll get to run amuck and live off the land and be all sorts of outdoorsy dog stuff. Camp. Sounds like Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment