Monday, October 31, 2011

WHO is this Guy?

Everyday in Heaven is so pretty. There's much to see, to eat and there are all the train rides you want. Fred took us on a ride today. He never asks where to, we just climb aboard and take in the scenery. Trains are nice, I'd never been on one before here. They seem to be very pet friendly too. We all have a blast. Bubba (we'll talk about him when he's not reading this) seems to stay closest to Fred. I like to sit with the girls....especially Smokey and Lady. Celie and Queenie are thick as thieves, although there are no real thieves in Heaven, duh. They spend alot of time at the beauty parlor getting those silly pink ribbons in their hair. The cats, well what can I say about them. Oh, I can say lots...and I will. But back to Me, Max and his new home.
After the party for my arrival, I finally got to go inside my new home. WOW...big place. And, there were food bowls...2 of them. That means I get to eat twice as much I guess. I heard the silly man say one was for Celie, but hey, she's little, does she really need a bowl of her own? I think not. I'll just help her keep her girly figure by munching down. I started on my bowl but all of a sudden there were 6 eyeballs staring me down. Now what. No more surprises, please.
There were these 3 gray cats just inches from me and they looked serious. Seems they are part of the Gray Army and they run the place. How did Celienudge allow this to happen? Cats rule, what planet am I on? The Queen is Winnie. She is absolutely in charge. Mickey is the General of her army and George is the foot soldier. Winnie explained all this to me and said as long as I behave as well as Bubba I was welcome here. What's a Bubba? How did he act and where is he? I'd have to check with Celie on these rules and titles and find out about this Bubba fellow. But for the time being I wanted to hang out with my new family and lay on the carpet and just enjoy the day.
The big Cele and Fred seemed to be part of my new family. Fred avoided me though and Cele seemed confused by me. She too mentioned Bubba. I don't know what a Bubba is but I will figure this mystery out. Everyday Celienudge and I get a walk of the neighborhood. Cool places to see (and pee!). Fred likes walking Celienudge...I get Mr.Dad. I've been very good on the leash...they will need to let me off it soon though as I really was born to be a free spirit. Mr.Dad comes and goes each day. He gets up way too early for my taste. I had to do that early routine at the shelter but would prefer to sleep in. I think they appreciate my barking skills. I am able to alert them to all sorts of dangers..men in brown trucks, men in white trucks, potential trouble of those people walking by. I even protect them from birds. Dam, I am good at this. I knew I'd find my calling. With each day I've gotten to know the cats and Celienudge better. The cats are really quite nice. Who knew? I thought it was my sworn duty as a dog to not like them but this army is ok. Or maybe they're trying to trick me? I doubt it though. They all seem very relaxed.
I tried to find out about this Bubba guy from Winnie. She just shook her head and got all sad.
Why? She wouldn't say a word. Mickey is the same. He said just not yet, too soon to discuss. He's a really good guy, very quiet fellow but friendly in his way. I'll have to ask George what he knows. CelieNudge absolutely won't discuss Bubba, she actually got teary eyed at his name.
Who/what is this guy? Sheesh, you'd think he was WonderDog or something. Whatever. I'll get to the bottom of this. But not today, today I've got a ton of biscuits to devour and running amuck to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment