Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Did Anybody Miss ME?

Hi Everybody...Anybody? So sorry it's been so long since last I wrote. I could say it's been so busy up here and all that, but well the truth is....I messed up. Yup, it was me. The only reason we have a computer in Heaven is because Minnie has very big connections, the biggest if you get my drift. Anyhow, it was the only one here. One day we all were on a train ride and I was thinking I'd be cool and all and write about our trip while on it. Well, not the best plan I guess. I got sidetracked when I saw The Hat and jumped off the train and bam, there it went. Worse, it got tangled up in my legs and landed under the train. It went kerplooee. It was NOT my best moment. Minmouse said nope, not gonna happen, no more computers. So, everybody was a bit upset with me which is horrible. I mean, it's Heaven, nobody gets upset with anybody and I managed to upset the crew. It was bad, it was very, very bad. Minmouse is tough, but she also has a heart of gold, so eventually she gave in and went to discuss replacing it and, well here I am. So, that's my story on that. Again, sorry!
I'll move on from the Christmas story since that is so last year! After the holidays, Mom and
Dad got the house back as it should be. Things quieted down and I liked that. And then....Mom decided it would be fun to rip the house up. She really should have just changed the channel.
There is a new channel HGTV and she got addicted to it. It made her start rethinking all sorts of things in the house.  Can you say CHAOS?  But I did get to meet some new folks, for better or worse...next time.  There are cats breathing down my neck to get back to the group.  See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment