Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's a GLORIOUS Day in the Neighborhood!

Well, today is a GLORIOUS day in Heaven.  Duh, is that really a shock?   Every time I wake up I hear Fred say, isn't it a Glorious day here?  Seems like the perfect word.  You folks have lovely days, pretty days, happy days, etc...but really, have you ever had one Glorious day?  The sun here doesn't shine, it
radiates!  There's music all the time, perfect music that is.  Fred says so.  I find him and Minnie always listening to the choir of angels. Yes, there really is a choir of angels that sings alot!   Fred loves music.
He's got buddies that come and bring their buddies and instruments, some fellow named Glenn and a band.  That was a fun time.  They come every once in awhile.  It's hard to explain.  I think of things in
days, when I wake up it's a new day.  But Fred and Minmouse never sleep, so they say there aren't really days here at all.  They say, it's all just Glorious!  I smile at the word, we all do.  It may sound corny, but when you get here, you'll smile too!  So, anyhow, back to music.  Fred always whistles, and is always happy to hear music.  He probably should have been in a band huh?  Glenn and his band love him, so do all these other musicians that have come by.  They seem to know he's a music lover.  This new fellow, Levon came by the other day, he was really neat.  They sat and talked for hours.  Fred said he didn't know his music, per se, but after listening to him, was really happy to have met him.  So there's always stuff like that going on for us.  The music folks all love us too!  Well, they do try to keep the cats off the drums and keep us dogs from stealing the drum sticks, but other than that, they seem quite happy to have us with them.  Glorious isn't it?  Anyhow, that's what's been going on with us lately.
I have lots and lots of catching up to do, but then again, I've got all the time in the world,  don't I?  I'm on my way with the crew to our next train ride.  I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment